Tue, Sep 27|
Connected Conflict: Part 1 & 2 Complete Series Bundle
Includes: Part 1 - The Nervous System, Attachment Styles & Conflict Part 2 - Nonviolent Communication - Effective Strategies for Difficult Conversations Bonuses: - Live interactive classes, recordings, & slides - Workbook to help reflect & deepen your learning - EFT tapping process
Time & Location
Sep 27, 2022, 5:00 PM – Oct 11, 2022, 5:00 PM
About the event
Learn tools to use your voice and have the difficult conversations without passive aggressiveness, avoidance, or losing your sh*t!
Invite more intimacy into your relationships with Juniper Wong, licensed therapist & relationship coach.
Juniper has over five years of experience working with families & couples in crisis, who often feel lost when it came to navigating conflict, healthy communication + boundaries. In her work with clients with histories of trauma & mental health challenges, she learned what works & doesn't work when it comes to conflict.
Not only has she seen her clients' relationships transform through Connected Conflict, she's also seen her own relationships transform through these approaches. As a former passive aggressive rager, learning the skills to navigate conflict successfully has given her infinitely more satisfying friendships & a healthy intimate partnership.
Juniper knows how difficult it can be to use your voice and have the difficult conversations - especially when you've been raised by family who repressed, denied, or exploded (she witnessed her family using all these communication "strategies" firsthand!)
She created "Connected Conflict: How to Use Conflict to Cultivate Intimacy" to liberate you from the fear of conflict. In the workshop, she will cover:
- Why healthy conflict is the key to authentic, intimate relationships & myths about conflict that harm your relationships
- How different attachment styles experience conflict (and how each style can grow)
- How our nervous systems help us understand WHEN is the right time to confront an issue & WHEN to step away.
- Why establishing safety is KEY for managing conflict successfully
- Specific, actionable ways to calm your nervous system before, during, or after a conflict and WHY they work
- Strategies to prevent yourself from losing your sh*t (or provoking someone else to do the same!)
Learning how to speak up, regulate your emotions, recognize the signs that it's not safe to have conflict, and showing up authentically in relationships gives us the ease we yearn for. We can't wait to see you there.