Mon, Jan 30|
Cringey Creatives Open House
Welcome to an experimental, playful, down to earth cocoon of creative energy! Cringey Creatives will provide structure in the chaos, grounding tools to manage creative anxiety, and the kick of inspiration you need to FINALLY create that thing you've been dreaming of.
Time & Location
Jan 30, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
About the event
Come get a taste of Cringey Creatives with no strings attached! This Open House is gonna give you a permission slip to fuck up, a warm hot cocoa sense of community, and the inspiration to release rainbows from your fingertips.
Cringey Creatives (a.k.a. Creative Courage) for people who want to transform their creative practice and express themselves unapologetically - regardless of other people's responses! It will be a joyful, playful community of creatives (& people who want to be creative but are scared they’re not “good enough” so they never create and feel sad that they’re not creating). It will be a trauma informed, neurodivergent friendly (ADHD/autism spectrum peeps - I see you!) place to:
- Heal + transform your relationship with creativity,
- OWN & develop unshakable confidence in your creative voice,
- Encourage + encourage others,
- Get inspired,
- Share your works in progress,
- Make new creative connections, and most importantly...
- LIGHT A FIRE UNDER YOUR BUTT & FIND THE OUTRAGEOUS COURAGE TO FINALLY FINISH & SHARE SOMETHING YOU MADE. Anything at all! You could even share your human baby if you can make one in 9 weeks 😅
Open House Ticket - Free!